[owasp-antisamy] Hey list - How to install antisamy .net

Troy Doty troy.doty at touchnet.com
Wed Oct 3 14:42:13 UTC 2012

Eric,

According to a previous correspondence on this mailing list, antisamy was superseded by another .NET library.

"Hi everyone,

That is correct - the .NET version is not actively being maintained,
mainly because the antixss library functionality supersedes that of
antisamy.net

Jerry"

https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-antisamy/2011-October/000455.html

I know this doesn't answer your question, but perhaps you can take this to your boss and convince him it was his idea.  Otherwise, perhaps Jerry (or someone else on that thread) can help you out.

Good luck