[owasp-antisamy] DOM vs SAX, empty elements

Arshan Dabirsiaghi arshan.dabirsiaghi at aspectsecurity.com
Mon Jun 25 16:47:07 UTC 2012

In the short term (next few releases), I'm definitely aiming for the
different engines' outputs to be effectively synchronous as opposed to
literally synchronous. In the long term, I'm more interested in
deprecating the DOM engine entirely because the performance is worse and
it doubles our maintenance costs.

Arshan