[owasp-antisamy] Support for Java 5, and how to send pull requests

Otávio Garcia otavio at otavio.com.br
Mon Apr 16 02:24:41 UTC 2012

Thank you, Arshan. I agree with your opinion about Java 5, and I hope that
in a near future we can use Java 5 in Antisamy.

But, where the way to send my patchs to you? By email/Skype?

I found a thread about Github (link below). Do you have a plan to migrate
to Github or similar?

http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-antisamy/2011-October/000457.html

Thanks