[owasp-antisamy] AntiSamy.net has no strong name

Bian, Wei wbian at FDIC.gov
Mon Oct 10 09:18:21 EDT 2011

Yes, I did.

Thanks

Wei

________________________________

From: Jerry Hoff [mailto:jerry at owasp.org]
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2011 1:59 PM
To: Jason Li
Cc: Bian, Wei; owasp-antisamy at lists.owasp.org; Arshan Dabirsiaghi
Subject: Re: AntiSamy.net has no strong name

Yep, that's how it works (not Java but J# btw).  Wei - I'll look into
seeing if I can compile it with a strong name.

Jerry

On 10/9/11 10:23 AM, Jason Li wrote:

Wei,

I believe Flute is the CSS parsing engine used by AntiSamy.NET. It's
written in Java but I believe Jerry invokes the appropriate library
methods through the .NET layer:

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/SAC/Overview.en.html

-Jason

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Bian, Wei <wbian at fdic.gov> wrote:

Hi Jeff:

I try to build antisamy.net with a strong name. It failed because
reference to Flute has no strong name. Do you know anything about this
component? Can I get the source code for it?

Thanks

Wei