[owasp-antisamy] AntiSamy.net has no strong name

Bian, Wei wbian at FDIC.gov
Tue Oct 4 17:11:36 EDT 2011

Hi Jeff:

I try to build antisamy.net with a strong name. It failed because
reference to Flute has no strong name. Do you know anything about this
component? Can I get the source code for it?

Thanks

Wei

	From: <mailto:owasp-antisamy-bounces at lists.owasp.org>
owasp-antisamy-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto: