[owasp-antisamy] Empty tags like iframe, textarea - how to preserve them

Arshan Dabirsiaghi arshan.dabirsiaghi at aspectsecurity.com
Fri Dec 9 15:15:50 UTC 2011

Yep, I just confirmed that we broke this. I am fixing but would like a nice default set of tags that should never be self-closed. I plan on making this changeable in the policy, but at the first least I'm guessing it includes iframe, script and link. Any others come to mind? The spec isn't really clear on this.

Arshan