[owasp-antisamy] Distributing AntiSamy

Arshan Dabirsiaghi arshan.dabirsiaghi at aspectsecurity.com
Tue Apr 12 10:31:16 EDT 2011

Sounds good! The values:

Arshan Dabirsiaghi, Jason Li

OWASP

2011

From: Troy Doty [mailto:troy.doty at touchnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:45 AM
To: Arshan Dabirsiaghi; owasp-antisamy at lists.owasp.org
Subject: RE: [owasp-antisamy] Distributing AntiSamy

Thanks for the response Arshan.  I had found the template on the link
you had pointed to, but I am not sure what I need to fill in for the
placeholders.

"<OWNER> = Regents of the University of California
<ORGANIZATION> = University of California, Berkeley
<YEAR> = 1998"

What would you like for me to fill in for those values?  And just to be
clear, I will take those values that you send me, and replace them in
the template on that link.  Then copy the text over into an
antisamy-license.txt and drop it in the META-INF folder when I build the
binary jar, correct?

Thanks again