[owasp-antisamy] Distributing AntiSamy

Troy Doty troy.doty at touchnet.com
Tue Apr 12 09:44:42 EDT 2011

Thanks for the response Arshan.  I had found the template on the link you had pointed to, but I am not sure what I need to fill in for the placeholders.

"<OWNER> = Regents of the University of California
<ORGANIZATION> = University of California, Berkeley
<YEAR> = 1998"

What would you like for me to fill in for those values?  And just to be clear, I will take those values that you send me, and replace them in the template on that link.  Then copy the text over into an antisamy-license.txt and drop it in the META-INF folder when I build the binary jar, correct?

Thanks again