[Owasp-antisamy] Questions about Anti-Samy architecture

Paul Curren pcurren at atlassian.com
Thu Jul 29 11:40:09 EDT 2010

I would be interested in your work Charles.

In particular any i18n improvements. I'm going to need a patch at some point in the near future to allow the result messages to actually be passed back as ids or keys. I need to localise based on a user's setting and not the server settings.

I'd also put in a vote for a Java 5 or later code base.

However, you don't get my vote on dropping the SAX scanner :-)
I obviously don't use it at the moment with it being experimental but ultimately I'll put putting a lot of data through AntiSamy and a reduced overhead parser would certainly be welcome.

Cheers,

Paul Curren