[Owasp-antisamy] AntiSamy :: Policy File Document

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Mon Dec 13 12:06:59 EST 2010

Unfortunately there is no definitive guide to the XSD for the AntiSamy
policy file. This documentation is needed but we have not had the time to
create it.

The directives are enumerated here:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AntiSamy_Directives

Some of the details can be inferred by the XSD and in the comments for the
default policy file. If you have specific questions, we will try to answer
them. But a complete guide to the policy file is still in the works.

<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AntiSamy_Directives>-Jason