[Owasp-antisamy] The release candidate for 1.4.2 is available in a nightly build now

Arshan Dabirsiaghi arshan.dabirsiaghi at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Dec 1 08:54:44 EST 2010

Most importantly, there is a security issue that's been addressed. But
also:

-          Fixed a bug that allowed certain characters to go unencoded
(no bypass, but still a bug)

-          Added the ability to nest policy files

-          Minor performance enhancements

-          Added error messages that weren't being reported in the SAX
engine

There's some other housekeeping notes:

-          This is our last Java 1.4 release

-          We're marking the DOM scanner as deprecated. SAX is much
faster, better on memory, and we have test cases for both

-          AntiSamy is being moved into the Maven central repository
(starting with the upcoming 1.4.2 release)

Paul - what is your desired behavior around CDATA?

Arshan