[Owasp-antisamy] FW: Flute.dll is 32 bit. Recompile to "any" architecture?

Martin Ørding-Thomsen maor at arcanic.dk
Tue Nov 24 04:33:18 EST 2009

An actual recompile is not necessary. I used "corflags.exe" to change the "bitness" from 32 bit to "any". Here's how: http://blogs.msdn.com/joshwil/archive/2005/05/06/415191.aspx.
Please consider doing this to the distributed flute.dll.

I have an additional suggestion:
The messages to the user akin to "The script tag has been removed for security reasons" are nice to have but are in English only. If I change this to use resource files and add another language, can I submit it to someone and get it into the official codebase?