[Owasp-antisamy] pluggable error handling

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Mon May 11 09:42:59 EDT 2009

There's not currently a "clean" way to do it, but it can be done.

Your best bet is to change the language files (see
http://code.google.com/p/owaspantisamy/source/browse/#svn/trunk/Java/current/JavaSource)
in the AntiSamy path.

You can either edit your language file directly or create a new file
and set the Locale programmatically in your code.

We'll look into a framework solution for a future release as there
have been requests for similar behavior (exceptions instead of
messages, custom error messages, etc) but I can't promise anything
:-).

--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li at owasp.org-