[Owasp-antisamy] .Net development status

Jerry Hoff jerry.hoff at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Mar 11 15:17:10 EDT 2009

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your feedback.  CSS checking is actively being developed now, and the changes will be pushed out within the next few days. All the uncommented unit tests worked for me.  Are you getting different results, or are your referring to the unit tests that have been commented out?

If you would like to actively contribute please contact me directly for tasking.

Thank you,
Jerry
jerry.hoff at aspectsecurity.com