[Owasp-antisamy] Target Timeframe for AntiSamy.NET

Jerry Hoff jerry.hoff at aspectsecurity.com
Tue Jul 21 09:05:12 EDT 2009

Hi Scott,

Right now there is no concrete plan on when antisamy.net will reach
1.0. The work that needs to done include fixes on the style
processing, greater compatibility with java antisamy stylesheets and
code style changes. I have had a heavy workload the past fee months so
the project has stalled a bit. If a couple of .net gurus want to pitch
in, I'm willing to dedicate more dev time starting next week so we can
bump this sucker up closer to 1.0.

Please contact me directly if anyone would like to lend a hand!

Thanks Scott!
Jerry

iPhoneから送信

On Jul 21, 2009, at 8:47, "Gerstenberger, Scott K" <SKGerstenberger at midamerican.com