[Owasp-antisamy] java.lang.LinkageError:org/owasp/validator/html/ScanException

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Wed Apr 22 18:53:13 EDT 2009

Frank,

The ScanException should also be populated with some kind of error message.

As Arshan said, there's lots of (valid) reasons this could be happen

Can you provide more information about your situation? Saying that you
see an exception does not give us any context at all to understand
what's happening on your system.

--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li at owasp.org-