[Owasp-antisamy] HEX code to RGB

Raphael L. Moita raphael.moita at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:19:23 EDT 2009

Yes Frank, it happens! So, there is no way to avoid that. The reason why I
need to leave it with hex code is because other ugly code, that I have no
control, takes my AntiSamy response and identify the RGB code as a
vulnerability/error/whatever he calls it and blocks the code :(

In case I want to modify the code to have hex code, where would it be?
AntySamy or its dependencies?

Thx guys

--
Raphael Moita