[Owasp-antisamy] Performance optimization

Serge Droganov sergei at droganov.ru
Wed Jun 4 17:28:39 EDT 2008

Arshan,
Thank you. I was Just too careful with "All the scanning/filtration
logic resides here, but it should not be called directly".

May I ask one more question here?

With regExp filters, technics like:

while (currentResult != lastResult){
	keepPushung();
}

is often used for archiving better results.

The question is: does it make any sense with AntiSamy, or single call
is the last call?

Thank you,
Serge