[Owasp-andalucia] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] ESAPI Presentation at SXSW

David Montero david.montero en owasp.org
Mar Mar 20 14:01:02 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Schmidt <chris.schmidt en owasp.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] ESAPI Presentation at SXSW
To: "owasp-leaders en lists.owasp.org" <owasp-leaders en lists.owasp.org>, ESAPI
Devs <esapi-dev en lists.owasp.org>, "Esapi-user en lists.owasp.org" <
Esapi-user en lists.owasp.org>

I know that a lot of you follow me on twitter and/or read my blog, so
you have probably already seen this but I posted a blog follow-up to my
experience at SXSW at
http://yet-another-dev.blogspot.com/2012/03/sxsw-defense-against-dark-arts.html

I highly encourage everyone to submit next year, the experience was
awesome and it was interesting presenting to a whole new demographic. I
definitely plan on submitting next year for SXSW as well as Tech Week in
Chicago and possibly ApacheCon and JavaOne!

Slide deck is also available here: http://portal.sliderocket.com/BLXKW/ESAPI

Feedback welcome

--
David Montero "Raistlin", CISA, CISM, CRISC
OWASP Andalucia