[OWASP-Alabama] Happy 2017

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Tue Jan 3 22:46:56 UTC 2017

That's Jan 19th, 3:30pm in Riverchase. Tyler, how is that for you?

I think it's crucial to get a meetup.com setup and have the owasp.org page
updated once we get a date as we need to be able to easily forward invites
and get RSVP totals. Otherwise we are just pissing into the wind.

--
Mikhail Kozorovitskiy