[OWASP-Alabama] Howdy

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Thu Feb 4 17:42:38 UTC 2016

We have attempted the throw a few owasp meetings locally but there hasn't been tons of interest.

If anyone on the list would like, we can host meetings if anyone wants to participate .

Our offices are in Hoover on Riverchase.

If anyone wants ad hoc coffee conversations we have a great selection of espresso and exotic coffee.

Daniel Clemens
Packet Ninjas
SC: @danielclemens O: +1.866.267.8851 ext 7001

http://www.packetninjas.com | @packetninjas