[Owasp-alabama] OWASP Chapter Leader Handbook

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Thu May 6 12:01:57 EDT 2010

Was the Chapter Leader Handbook supposed to be attached or a link
provided?

Thanks.

-George P. Burdell

From:
owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
To:
owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Date:
05/06/2010 10:53 AM
Subject:
[Owasp-alabama] OWASP Chapter Leader Handbook
Sent by:
owasp-alabama-bounces at lists.owasp.org

I was recently directed to this, and I would like to share it. I am
sending it more or less to Daniel and I, but I want the entire chapter to
see it. (keeps us honest)

I realize that I have slacked on a few things, and I plan to do a much
better job in the future. Thanks to all who support us.

We are on for a meeting this month. Same place, same time, who's in?
(make sure your name is in the email, send to just me or Daniel if you
don't want the list to see your name)

bradcausey at gmail.com

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP