[Owasp-alabama] A tool worth messing with

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Fri Mar 26 17:01:31 EDT 2010

Sounds good. I'm firing skipfish on some test sites now to see how it
performs. Seems pretty strait forward so far.
I know we also have some burp pro pros on the list. I use it pretty well,
but I'm not sure I'd consider myself enough of an expert with it to do a
demo of anything beyond its basic functionality.

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org
--