[Owasp-alabama] A tool worth messing with

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Fri Mar 26 11:25:48 EDT 2010

Downloaded it and I figured it needed the open ssl headers... then still puked.
Then I found the guide below:
http://code.google.com/p/skipfish/issues/detail?id=4
and got all the packages needed and compile fine

If you are on ubuntu, you will still need to change the make file to
reference the correct lib and other directories (just add your
distribution lib path to the directives)

It will be a good subject for the next meeting to have a quick
demo/tutorial on the tool ?

Thx
-Simo Sentissi