[Owasp-alabama] 3rd party identity assertion/verification ?

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Fri Mar 5 14:33:35 EST 2010

Thanks for the responses !

So far, the RSA solution is aligned with what I am looking for. I am
looking for competitors now...
In a SANS conference I heard somebody talk about a service that will
verify the full name, drivers license #, drivers license state. And
for the life of me, I googled for an hour with vain....

Thanks
-S