[Owasp-alabama] 3rd party identity assertion/verification ?

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Fri Mar 5 12:49:41 EST 2010

On Mar 5, 2010, at 11:39 AM, owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org wrote:

> I'm on my mobile device so I can't go in a lot of detail but check out MaxMind. They do fraud scoring with a big focus on GeoIP.
>
> Michael Mayhew
> ChainHost.com

Are we talking about IP Reputation information?

If so...
IP Reputation information could also be purchased from very specific commercial intelligence sources.
	* Team Cyrmu
	* Dumbala
	* MyNetwatchman
	* iDefense

*All of these are rather pricey even for large financial corporations.
I would personally recommend MyNetwatchman if your apart of a financial organization.

| Daniel Uriah Clemens
| Packetninjas L.L.C | | http://www.packetninjas.net
| c. 205.567.6850      | | o. 866.267.8851
"Moments of sorrow are moments of sobriety"