[Owasp-alabama] 3rd party identity assertion/verification ?

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Fri Mar 5 12:40:26 EST 2010

There is also RSA Verid:

http://www.rsa.com/node.aspx?id=3347

-M

From:
owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
To:
owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Date:
03/05/2010 11:28 AM
Subject:
[Owasp-alabama] 3rd party identity assertion/verification ?
Sent by:
owasp-alabama-bounces at lists.owasp.org

Hey there

I was wondering if anybody knows of a 3rd party service that will
provide some kind of identity assertion? I am thinking of a 3rd party
that will provide questions like where a person lived before and what
county... just to verify the identity. seems like lexisnexis offers
something that will return a score and then the app will act on that
score and move forward, but I am wondering what else is there and if
there are alternate services....

It is intended for sign up process.

Thanks
-S