[Owasp-alabama] Meeting this Thursday!

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Tue Jun 15 11:17:17 EDT 2010

Cool.

Yes, the SET framework.  I have watched several videos on it, and a couple
podcasts from social-engineer.com.  They have some really cool features for
social engineering. One in particular goes out and pulls down the HTML from
a website page, parses it and replaces the links with ##your phishing
link##.  Then you have a single .html file that references all the images on
the target server so you don't have to download them.

There is also a lot of integration with Metasploit I believe..

I'll be there for sure.. this should be really good.

JP

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 11:36 PM
To: owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-alabama] Meeting this Thursday!

All,

We will be meeting from 9 to 10:30 AM. We will be in a different room on a
different floor. I will send out the details tomorrow, but it will be in the
same building.

Jason Franks, Senior Security Analyst with BBVA Compass will be presenting a
new tool in the real of Social Engineering.
Please join us! Coffee will be provided, and we will have a great time.

I am going to permanently adapt the new, shorter, meeting time, so that
folks don't miss as much work. When we have a need, we will extend the
meeting hours back to 8AM to 12 PM.

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org