[Owasp-alabama] 2010 Meetings

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Tue Jan 5 13:33:40 EST 2010

@josh

I think thats a great idea.

@Daniel

I totally agree. I hand-picked this guy that is flying in because of that
very reason. I know him personally, and he isn't selling a company, nor
himself. He's a great guy.
Daniel, how about giving us some ideas on what you'd like to see? What would
provide the MOST benefit for you and the folks you know?

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org
--
Never underestimate the time, expense, and effort an opponent will expend to
break a code. (Robert Morris)