[Owasp-alabama] 2010 Meetings

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Tue Jan 5 13:06:15 EST 2010

On Jan 5, 2010, at 10:48 AM, owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org wrote:

> 10-4 Josh!
>
> I have meeting rooms reserved from 8-12:30 every third Thursday of
> the month, starting in February.
>
> I have 'almost' secured a speaker to give a 2-hour "fuzzing web
> apps" class. I'm flying him in via the OWASP on the move
> sponsorship. That would be for the 18th of February.

A bit off topic but somewhat related...

I sure hope this year will bring speakers that don't try to sell their
own ego. I would much rather have someone sharing how curiosity, and
hunting skills led to bug discovery.
I would hope any and all technical speakers will highlight and share
practical solutions for application security.

| Daniel Uriah Clemens
| Packetninjas L.L.C | | http://www.packetninjas.net
| c. 205.567.6850      | | o. 866.267.8851
"Moments of sorrow are moments of sobriety"