[Owasp-alabama] 2010 Meetings

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Tue Jan 5 12:48:39 EST 2010

That’s great Brad!

Thanks for getting a solid meeting location booked for the chapter. That
will make planning much easier having that locked down.

I think that fuzzing web apps would be a great topic.  It’s a very important
aspect in application testing and should not be overlooked.

After we get going,  I’d like to kick the idea of breaking the meetings down
into ½ management / ½ technical. Meaning, the first talk would be targeting
management level issues, and the following talk would be aimed towards hands
on technical guys.

What do you think?

JP

Josh at packetfocus.com

1.877.PKT.FOCUS

1.205.994.6573

Fax: (877) 218-4030

www.packetfocus.com <http://www.packetfocus.com/>

Whitehat Security Southeast Partner (http://whitehatsec.com/)

Imperva Alabama Partner (http://www.imperva.com)

President Alabama OWASP Chapter www.owasp.org <http://www.owasp.org/>

Selected for “Top 5 Coolest hacks of 2007” DarkReading.com

Selected for “Top 9 Coolest hacks of 2009” DarkReading.com

www.linkedin.com/in/packetfocus

Follow PacketFocus  on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/packetfocus
<http://twitter.com/DarkReading>