[Owasp-alabama] 2010 Meetings

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Tue Jan 5 11:48:00 EST 2010

10-4 Josh!

I have meeting rooms reserved from 8-12:30 every third Thursday of the
month, starting in February.

I have 'almost' secured a speaker to give a 2-hour "fuzzing web apps" class.
I'm flying him in via the OWASP on the move sponsorship. That would be for
the 18th of February.

Does that work for everyone?

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org
--
Never underestimate the time, expense, and effort an opponent will expend to
break a code. (Robert Morris)