[Owasp-alabama] this week

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Tue Apr 20 21:58:24 EDT 2010

Well, I've had less than 5 folks RSVP, so I'm just postponing to next
month. Next month, May, we are having a meeting if I'm the only one
there, so no matter what.
I haven't ironed out the schedule yet, but it looks like we will have
one vendor on site for a sales pitch, and myself giving a skipfish
demonstration and presentation. We have room for other activities as
well, so lets hear some ideas!!!!

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org