[Owasp-alabama] BHSec Meeting Announcement

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Wed Jul 8 14:34:04 EDT 2009

I second that. These type events are very informative, and I really enjoy
them. But between Infragard, OWASP (coming soon), and now BHsec, my
management might start getting a little irritated with me being gone 3
mornings a month. Not sure what the right answer is, thought. Anyone have
suggestions?

-B