[Owasp-alabama] OWASP August meeting

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Thu Aug 6 16:03:53 EDT 2009

Cool.

I was able to get the main conference room August 25th from 9AM to 12PM.
Food/Drinks provided.

Topic #1 : OWASP - goal/mission/updates/projects etc.
Topic #2 : Lunker Phishing Tool being lead by our chapter
Topic #3 : TBD

If you would like to speak on an APPSEC related topic send Brad or myself an
email.

JP