[Owasp-alabama] OWASP August meeting

owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org owasp-alabama at lists.owasp.org
Thu Aug 6 15:30:36 EDT 2009

No ideas on locations, but either 8 or 9 AM, or 5 or 6 PM are the best times
I can think of, any objections to those ? preference?
-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org
--
Never underestimate the time, expense, and effort an opponent will expend to
break a code. (Robert Morris)