[Owasp-africa] Reaching out_Appsec Africa

Aobakwe Kaboyakgosi aobakwe.kaboyakgosi at owasp.org
Thu Jun 8 15:22:51 UTC 2017

Helo all

I hope this email finds you well.

 A short update on our attempt to host Appsec Botswana 2017 this year.

After a hectic week of trying to secure a conducive place I am sorry to
tell you that we were unfortunate. All the venues capable of hosting such
an event are fully booked in the capital Gaborone from October until
December. Thus leaving us with September which we deemed a very short
period to properly prepare.

As such, we decided to move it to November, 2018. In the meantime, let me
inform OWASP Morocco and Egypt chapters that we would like to extend a
helping hand to them for their next event. We believe our involvement will
benefit us a lot in preparing for our 2018 event.

Mr Azzeddine, I hope you will communicate with me to let us know the areas
you need help in.