[Owasp-africa] OWASP AppSec Africa.Next()

Mohamed Alfateh mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org
Sat Apr 29 14:52:33 UTC 2017

Dear Africa Leaders,

It seems no chapter is ready to host the next Africa AppSec :)
I have conversation yesterday with Azzeldin (Morroco chapter leader) and we
agreed that Morroco can host the next Appsec event,

AzzEldin and his team will start to build the event board team, anyone
interested can directly contact Azeeldin.

Regards
Fateh