[OWASP-advisors] Re: OWASP 2005 Planning Session

Verdon, Denis Denis.Verdon at fnf.com
Wed Jan 12 11:12:55 EST 2005

You should be able to login in two minutes time.

If you're having difficulties, please go to fnis.webex.com and look for the
OWASP meeting on the schedule at :

https://fnis.webex.com/fnis/mywebex/default.php?Rnd6625=0.7678302443920271

Denis Verdon, Head of CISG
FNF - Corporate Information Security Group
2510 N. Red Hill Avenue, Santa Ana CA 92705

Tel: (949) 221 3252
Cell: (949) 923 0390
Email: denis.verdon at fnf.com
Web: http://www.fnf.com
Intranet: https://cis.fnf.com

THIS E-MAIL AND ITS ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY WHO IS THE INTENDED RECIPIENT AND MAY CONTAIN
INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE OR
ANY TYPE OF USE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS E-MAIL IS NOT
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE, AGENT OR REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBLE
FOR DELIVERING THE E-MAIL TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED
THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR OTHER USE OF THIS E-MAIL
IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE
REPLY IMMEDIATELY TO THE SENDER.
From: "Gebhardt, William" <William.Gebhardt at ubs.com>