[OWASP-advisors] Re: OWASP 2005 Planning Session

Gebhardt, William William.Gebhardt at ubs.com
Fri Jan 7 11:12:00 EST 2005

Dear Team,

I will read the material and email comments in advance.
I will try to be on the call.

Bill Gebhardt - Director, IT Infrastructure Architecture/Identity Management
UBS Services USA LLC 1000 Harbor Blvd, 4th Floor Weehawken NJ 07086-6793 USA
Phone: +201-352-6501 (Internal: 19422-6501) Email:william.gebhardt at ubs.com