[OWASP-advisors] Re: OWASP 2005 Planning Session

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Jan 6 23:03:15 EST 2005

Hi,

Looks like Wed. 1/12 at 11 EST works the best for everyone. I'll set up a
dial-in and send it soon.  I've attached a Powerpoint describing a possible
organizational model and roadmap for OWASP.  I've studied all the messages
and links people sent and hopefully this addresses most of the concerns.

I'm looking forward to everyone's thoughts. Denis, can you forward this to
the CIS folks and invite them to our meeting?

Thanks,

--Jeff