[OWASP-advisors] Re: OWASP 2005 Planning Session

Verdon, Denis Denis.Verdon at fnf.com
Fri Jan 7 12:54:11 EST 2005

First of all, our thanks to Jeff for the strawman, which I think will be an
excellent place to start.

OK, the CIS people have been notified and they will be able to attend.

In the interests of getting this very interactive, I will be happy to set up
a fully multi-way controllable Webex session that will allow people to
contribute comments, or even slides, and can provide a transcript.

All I will need is a list of participants email addresses.

Denis Verdon, Head of CISG
FNF - Corporate Information Security Group
2510 N. Red Hill Avenue, Santa Ana CA 92705

Tel: (949) 221 3252
Cell: (949) 923 0390
Email: denis.verdon at fnf.com
Web: http://www.fnf.com
Intranet: https://cis.fnf.com

THIS E-MAIL AND ITS ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY WHO IS THE INTENDED RECIPIENT AND MAY CONTAIN
INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE OR
ANY TYPE OF USE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS E-MAIL IS NOT
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE, AGENT OR REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBLE
FOR DELIVERING THE E-MAIL TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED
THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR OTHER USE OF THIS E-MAIL
IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE
REPLY IMMEDIATELY TO THE SENDER.