[Owasp-access-control-rules-tester-project] Access Control project 50% delivery delayed by 3 days

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Jun 30 05:06:09 EDT 2008

Hi all,

As was said before, regarding the 50% review deadline, we will not be strict
and, indeed, these three days of delay will not matter much.

I wish you all good work. Please keep me updated.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Foundation Project Manager

OWASP AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?