[Opa] Link issues with binary Mac version

François-Régis Sinot francois-regis.sinot at mlstate.com
Wed Aug 31 05:37:36 EDT 2011

Hello,

Yes, all these warnings are unfortunate, but harmless. For maximum
compatibility with various installations, we include a lot of possible
places where libs can be found (i.e. we include duplicate locations).

On our master branch, this is fixed (the output is redirected to a log
file in the build directory).

Cheers,
François-Régis.

--