[Opa] Dependancy list

François-Régis Sinot francois-regis.sinot at mlstate.com
Wed Aug 31 05:30:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Opa. I think there's only one answer I can
give you, in the name of the Opa team: we're sorry, we apologize, and
we'll try to keep improving user experience.

Concerning libgdbm-dev, it's a rather new dependency and we are not sure
we want to keep it. At least we will make it an official dependency for
future packages.

For the static inclusion of directory, you are very right: a simple
hlepful warning should be much better than a fatal error. We'll do that.

Thanks again for your report. I hope you will keep on using Opa.

Cheers,
François-Régis.

--
François-Régis Sinot