[Opa] Dom.put_inside error?

Adam Koprowski Adam.Koprowski at mlstate.com
Tue Aug 16 07:05:19 EDT 2011

   Dear Mads Hartmann,

  Can you provide more details? I just compiled & run the following program:

page() =
  <>
      _ = Dom.put_inside(#test, Dom.of_xhtml(<>Ok!</>))
      void}>Go!</>
  </>
server = one_page_server("test", page)

  and it works fine for me. Can you check whether it does for you? Can you
provide your snippet on which Dom.put_inside does not work?

  Best,
  Adam

--
*Adam Koprowski  [http://adam-koprowski.net]