[Opa] Limitations on what you can send over a network?

François-Régis Sinot francois-regis.sinot at mlstate.com
Mon Aug 8 04:41:28 EDT 2011

Hello Mads,

What you report is not supposed to be a limitation, and looks pretty
much like a nasty bug...

Could you please send us your version of opa (opa --version) and a code
snippet to reproduce the problem ?

In the meantime, I'm almost sure you can work around the problem by
adding enough type coercions.

Cheers,
François-Régis.

--