[Java-project] Regarding contribution

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 08:00:56 UTC 2018

Hi Shaharyar,

The Java project is more of a documentation project than a code project.
If you'd rather work on Java code then you'd be better off contributing to
one the the OWASP code project that are written in Java.
I'm biased, but I'd recommend ZAP as a good one to contribute to (I'm the
project lead;)
For more details about contributing to ZAP see:
https://github.com/zaproxy/zaproxy/blob/develop/CONTRIBUTING.md

Cheers,

Simon

--