[Java-project] Summit working session results
lucas.ferreira at owasp.org
Mon Feb 14 07:55:49 EST 2011
first, let me apologize to those that wanted to participate remotely
at the working session. The hotel network was overloaded and it was
very hard to access the internet, so I could not be online on Skype.
The working session results were:
1. the participants defined that the project needs new leadership and
a revised action plan
2. It was discussed that the current focus of the project must be on frameworks.
3. We need to understand which other OWASP projects are related to the
4. The following action plan was defined:
0. compile a list of OWASP projects related to Java (done in
parallel to the other activities)
1. define criteria so we can compare frameworks security controls
- use known vulnerabilities
- use ASVS
2. Reach frameworks to gather information on how they address the
3. compile results
4 plan again based on the results
In the working session, Matthias Rohr has volunteered to lead the
project from now on. I have sent this information to the projects
committee and would like to wish Matthias good luck in his new role.
Lucas C. Ferreira
Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum.
More information about the Java-project