[Java-project] Java project restart at the OWASP Summit

alec alec at atomd.com
Tue Feb 8 08:32:45 EST 2011

I would like to discuss this project further. I am a remote participant
and my participation may be contingent on the session scheduling.

I don't know much about the history of this project or if there is a
defined focus but with so many new Java implementations of emerging
application security standards there could be many issues to address.

-Alec

Alec Brecher
AtomD LLC
office: 802 244-4099